Chris Brown et Justin Bieber - Ladies Love Me [New Song] [HQ/HD]



***I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING**** ** NEW SONG 2011! twitter.com Ladies love me, I'm on my Cool J My bad, I'm sorry, I'm double parked yeah that's my Bugatti And that's my Ferrari next to my Ducati Call my old school Big Bertha that big body Boy I get exotic, my car need a pilot Get free drinks to party, yo nigga need his wallet No limit to what I'm spending so I know she's 'bout it 'bout it And who in the hell is smoking in here cause it's super cloudy Goons with me, dressed like skaters, give you bruised kidneys, stretch ya later Man my house so big took the escalator to the elevators took the elevator to the private jet then I jet nigga see ya later Chorus: Ladies love me, I'm on my Cool J (yellow model chick) Ladies love me (yellow bottle sippin') Ladies love me, I'm on my Cool J (yellow Lamborghini) Ladies love me Shawty mane, I'm back Baby I'm yo doctor, I could be your rocker Swagging I'm not bragging but I swear that I could rock ya Baby I'm not crazy I got swag like Patrick Swayze Know them haters never phase me that's not how my mama raised me I am incredible this is inedible killing this track was inevitable I am hetero baby you better know JB is generally just a G look at me, now I said look at me, swaggin' with a crooked T Body slam the beat from DB call me Booker T I said whoa there, whoa there baby you just need to stop I'm busy out performing and I'm going to the top I've got so much to lose so I'm steady getting gwap While them haters go down and we just get to ...
télécharger Chris Brown et Justin Bieber - Ladies Love Me [New Song] [HQ/HD] sur megaupload complet site de Chris Brown et Justin Bieber - Ladies Love Me [New Song] [HQ/HD] parole de Chris Brown et Justin Bieber - Ladies Love Me [New Song] [HQ/HD] cd album de Chris Brown et Justin Bieber - Ladies Love Me [New Song] [HQ/HD] sur rapidshare clip de Chris Brown et Justin Bieber - Ladies Love Me [New Song] [HQ/HD] megaupload Chris Brown et Justin Bieber - Ladies Love Me [New Song] [HQ/HD] hotfile

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © chris brown megaupload.